The Fairy Experience, Aberdeen: I am very excited to once again be hosting The Fairy Experience at Susan Renée Photography from 2nd to 5th September 2016 here in my Aberdeen Studio (just off the Kingswells/Prime 4 roundabout).
Just think ….all your birthday & Christmas presents for the family sorted in one easy trip!!! And we get to raise money for our chosen children’s charity, Kayleigh’s Wee Stars (www.kayleighsweestars.co.uk)!
We already have bookings now in the diary so if you would like to take part give me a call or drop me an email and we can save you a space.
Here’s what happens…
- Our beautiful Fairy Experience set and outfits have come all the way from London Fairy Experience Headquarters, created by the fair hand of the one and only Anita Mason, Fairy Queen. My lovely studio here in Aberdeen is turned into a magical Fairy Wonderland, with a vast range of fairy and elf costumes and accessories.
- Bring your little ones for a Fairytale Magical Photographic Experience….0-6 years for Elves, 0-12 for Fairies.
- Call to Book your appointment and pay a £25 appointment fee.
- At your 30 minute appointment you and your little ones will choose their costumes and accessories and then we will take you into the wonderland to have fun and capture the magic in stunning vintage style fairytale images
- If time allows after your shoot, you will be able to view your images straight away and choose which you would like to order…Products range in price from £49 for a mounted 10×8 print, to £450 for a Luxury package of digital images and Wall Art. Most mums and dads at the April Sessions chose to order the Simply Digital package of £295 which gives you 10 of your favourite digital images with full printing rights so you can print to your hearts content. (Please ensure any family and friends who you think would like to see them come along at this time, as they will be unavailable online following the session.)
- Enter the Fairy and Elf competition with the winner receiving prizes worth £500!!
- We are delighted to be supporting local charity “Kayleigh’s Wee Stars” (www.kayleighsweestars.co.uk), with £5 from every booking going to the charity. Please take a look at their website to see how YOU can help. <3
Please email email@example.com with your telephone number to book your appointment. See you in Fairy land!
8 month old Harrison is SO CUTE and really enjoyed his Easter-inspired Little Sitter Session!!
If your little one is sitting up unaided and between 6-10 months the our Little Sitter shoots are perfect for you!! The Sessions are only 20-30 minutes long, and we photograph a mini-gallery of 5 digital high-resolution files for £99 (ideal for printing, enlarging, sharing etc). No Session fee, but a donation to Kayleigh’s Wee Stars welcome on the day. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!!
Welcome to the world….Baby, Baby Lucy Isabella!! Born 8 days early on 24th February, weighing a dainty 5lbs 12¼oz. 🙂 <3
Are you expecting a baby and would like to capture these precious newborn moments? Please get in touch at around your 20 week scan to make sure we can get you booked in!! 🙂 Email email@example.com for information. <3
Did you know that fish and shell fish from Peterhead goes to some of the finest restaurants in London, Paris, Rome and Madrid? Well, now it can come directly into YOUR home via Peterhead Fish Company!!
The PFC is the brainchild of Stephen & Roselyn Bruce (whom I’ve known forever) and who’s daughter Stephanie’s wedding I photographed in 2014 (you might know Stephanie from the Inverurie Panto and ahem, Disney World 😉 ).
The PFC Van delivers all over the northeast, and I’ve been enjoying MY fish on a Thursday when the van comes to Westhill…..Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or just head to the van for an impulse buy – schedule available on Peterhead Fish Company‘s page!! Good luck, Stephen & Roselyn!!
Those of you who keep up with me on Facebook will know that from the 14th-18th of April, I will be hosting photoshoots in my studio as part of The Fairy Experience. These photoshoots are also providing a fantastic opportunity to raise money for a wonderful charity, Kayleigh’s Wee Stars. I’d love to take the time to tell you exactly what makes this cause so special! <3
In 2011, Kayleigh, the 20 month old daughter of Jonathan and Anna Cordiner, was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour (ATRT). They made the decision to make her last few months as special as they could, packed full of adventures and memories they could cherish forever.
Although Jonathan and Anna were able to take time off work in order to make the most of this precious time, they understood that not all parents would be able to do the same. They felt that not only did they want to do something to help others, they wanted their special girl to have made a difference.
Today, Kayleigh’s Wee Stars provides financial support for families where there is a child with a terminal illness. In the last 3 years, they have donated over £250,000 to almost 100 families across Scotland. The financial support they provide helps fund day trips, holidays and other special experiences, as well as allowing parents to take important time off work to spend with their child without financial strain.
Kayleigh’s Wee Stars is based in Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire, and I’m so happy to be able to support them as they continue to help these brave families make precious memories together. <3 <3
Our Baby, Baby Sessions are £95 and last around 2-3 hours here in our specialist studio in Aberdeen. Investing in a beautiful piece of artwork featuring your newborn is something you will never regret….
Choose a favourite image and have it made into a gorgeous display piece perfect as a gift or to decorate your home… <3 <3
Acrylics offer a beautiful photo montage, mounted on a contemporary frosted acrylic background – perfect for displaying a selection of your favourite pictures on your wall 🙂 <3
Interested? Get in touch at email@example.com for more information and to find out about other products on offer!! 🙂